Monday, February 7, 2011

Dinosaur Salad

The other day I found myself really craving chicken caesar salad, but lacking the time or desire to cook chicken at lunchtime. Then I opened the freezer, saw chicken nuggets, and was inspired. Thus Dinosaur Salad was invented. I forgot about it until I had it again today and realized that some things are just too good to keep to yourself. 


Other than that, my Monday was nothing too special. I did almost biff it and die a few times walking in the snow today though, which gave me the idea for today's a capella love song of the day. 

Day #7 Collide by Howie Day
This is only 25 seconds of the song as performed by Freshman Fifteen. I cannot recommend this arrangement highly enough and I think you should front 99¢ for it on iTunes because you will never regret it. 

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh I love this salad idea.

    You have no idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Caesar salad! I love Dino nuggets! This is going to be my new lunch! In other news - email me your address. If I ever get to the post office I had a little sumtin for you.

    ReplyDelete