Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Delayed Gratification

It's my last semester of college! Or it will be if I can pass my classes. That's actually a concern to be perfectly honest. It's been tough up here! To force myself to make better use of my time, I had Dallin change the passwords to my Facebook and tumblr accounts. I can't touch them until the end of the semester (and hopefully graduation) on December 20. (And maybe during Thanksgiving?) 

I'm holding onto snapchat, twitter, skype and instagram, though. They're not huge time wasters for me. You can still get ahold of me there if you need to. 

Not having Facebook or Tumblr is not fun. I can stay off of Pinterest using willpower, but it still not fun. You know what will be fun, though? Getting my degree and only coming back to Idaho when my friends have babies. 

No comments:

Post a Comment