Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Yo

Is this a good way for anyone to keep up with me anymore? I don't know. Let's try again and see if it sticks.

Here are the basics: I'm at home for the next few months recovering from all the depressive episodes I couldn't address while I was in school. I go back to finish school in the fall. I'm working in private elder care and at Baskin-Robbins. This is what I look like today:




So here's the thing. What do you want to hear from me now? My day-to-day isn't that exciting, but I do have a lot of opinions about things. ("Things," of course, ranging in nature from international politics to the best places to eat in Southern California.) They're a lot different than they were in high school and early college when I was really good at keeping up with this thing, but I wouldn't mind sharing them if you're interested. Actually, I'd like to share them even if you're not interested. This is my blog, dangit!

But, as my long-neglected audience, I'll be open to suggestions of where to start. 

1 comment:

  1. I'd love to read your thoughts! Coming to your blog via your twitter tells me (at least) 2 things: you have a good sense of humor and an interesting perspective on the world around you. My advice? Share more. Write. Live. Love. Discuss. The human experience is what we crave. Do it. It becomes you. :)

    ReplyDelete